The Mayor’s Fund for Education is focused on providing high quality early childhood education vital
to closing long-standing achievement gaps among economically disadvantaged students,
and to ensuring every child enters kindergarten ready to learn.
The Ready Rosie program provides a self-directed, digital platform for parents/families to access activities, best practices, and curated content to help engage their children in developmentally-appropriate learning. The program helps:
- Facilitate and amplify engagement between schools and families
- Provide a mechanism by which to empower families to help children build foundational skills so that they are kindergarten-ready, whether or not they are enrolled in preschool
See for Yourself
- Increases language and learning in home
- Increases academic outcomes for students
- Increase number of students who are kindergarten-ready
- Increases collaboration between teachers and families
2018 ReadyRosie LB Partners
Special thanks to our 2018 Pilot Program Supporter, The Boeing Company
Ways to Support
To continue this program and expand it to additional learning centers, the Mayor’s Fund relies on partnerships and support from those who share our belief that there is no better investment than one made on education – especially early education.
For details on the ReadyRosie Project, go to their website: www.readyrosie.com
For the ReadyRosie Project to be considered for your school or child, please contact the Mayor’s Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mayor's Fund also seeks external support from individual donors, foundation grants, corporate sponsorships, etc. to continue the providing access to the Project. To make a donation click button below or contact email@example.com for other ways to become a supporter.